Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update: 48 Hour Book Challenge


This is it - I'm finished, but nowhere near 48 hours.  I took Mother Reader's advice and decided to punt on going to the library because a YA novel is just what I need.  I will just go during the week.  Besides, it is often I have the luxury of just reading.

7:20 AM -12:00  Finished Lavender Laughs in the Chalet School by Elinor Brent-Dyer 4 hours 40 minutes

1:05 PM - 7:00 PM Finished Homefront by Doris Gwaltney  5 hours 55 minutes

Sunday Total: 10 hours 35 minutes

Overall Total: 30 hours 19 minutes

Thanks to Mother Reader for hosting the 6th Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge.  I am already looking forward to next years.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, glad my advice helped with the YA title. I had to move down to short stories - middle-grade short stories - for my barely functioning brain this morning. Great job on the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was a lot of reading! Good job!

    ReplyDelete